Jitsi Video Conferencing Software is an open standard video conferencing solution that has gained importance due to its comprehensive privacy standards among small scale businesses. Jitsi VideoBridge and Jitsi Meet are two platforms that are incorporated with WebRTC which make it user attractive as they provide free video conferences and can be accessed through the website or by downloading the application itself.
Jitsi Pricing plans provide a 100% free video conferencing experience. Jitsi Pricing plans with basic features for small businesses cost around $10 to $100 per month, while the more extensive ones cost around $200 and above per month. For the best pricing plans, contact the vendor.
Jitsi Video Conferencing Software provides free demo and training to illustrate the software so that the user gets well versed with the interface. It also provides free video conferencing so the interested user can make the most out of it for a seamless experience.
Screen and Audio Sharing
- Share screens with multiple users to enhance effective participation and troubleshooting.
- Facilitate audio sharing which helps in real-time experience and allows sharing of audio to all participants instead of aggregating it first.
- Generate effective scheduling of video conferences.
- Incorporate scheduling in the calendar and emails.
- Customize rooms and safeguard them using secure passwords.
- Grant user security by enabling the privacy feature on the application to ensure data encryption across remote files
- Facilitate application and website integration to have an effective discussion and collaborative participation
- Incorporate the facility of sharing YouTube videos or going live on YouTube directly through the app.
Quality and Scalability
- Integrates high quality of video conferencing with the facility of muting participants to enable the reduction of latency during the calls