Bluejeans Video Conferencing Software is an online video conferencing platform designed to help mid-market and enterprise businesses to host high-quality videos connecting many participants using various devices, supporting video endpoints. The well-crafted software is the first cloud service to connect a desktop, mobile devices, and room systems in one video meeting. Bluejeans empowers the employees to collaborate and communicate effectively. It seamlessly delivers interactive, scalable, and secure communication channels via different functional aspects of the software.
BlueJeans pricing for the most basic version starts at $9.99/per host/per month. For the top-model, contact the vendor. It offers a trial version for prospective users to understand the working and functionality of the software. BlueJeans pricing offers three options and enterprise plans for users to choose from:
- BlueJeans standard- $9.99/per host/per month
- BlueJeans Pro- $13.99/per host/per month
- BlueJeans Enterprise- Contact the vendor.
BlueJeans Video Conferencing Software demonstrates its product with a bunch of videos that they have uploaded on their official website. The software is also demonstrated on YouTube with some tutorials to solve doubts and get clarity about it.
- Elimination of technical barriers between computers, conference room systems, and applications.
- Supports video communication by easily synchronizing with multiple platforms.
- Provides unlimited cloud recording for reference and personal purposes.
- Maintains a private cloud with highly secured encryption.
- Uses a Dolby sound system for clear audio during a video conference.
- Boasts a clear visual experience during the video conference meetings to notice the slightest of details in facial expression and body language.
- Connects to multiple platforms like Avaya Scopia, Cisco Jabber, Microsoft Lync, Google Hangouts, and more.
- Compatible with various devices including Android and iOS.