Drum Video Conferencing Software is a web meeting service that allows users to embed the meeting in an existing service or website. The platform allows users to join the meeting via Slack which has proven to be a very useful extension among large businesses, making Drum Video Conferencing Software a preferred choice over its competitors. It aids in agenda management thus aligning various businesses with their respective mission and vision. The service also helps to avoid multiple logins and switching back and forth to various apps and avoid confusion. You can contact the service team to get more information.
Drum pricing plans provide a free trial of its service to acquaint the user with its functionings. There is also a free version of the service available but it comes with limited features. This is aptly suited for small businesses. Drum Pricing starts from $7/month/user and includes features like Web-based, Cloud, and SaaS deployment, live online training, and customer care support at business hours. For the best Drumpricing plans, contact the vendor.
The service provider gives a free demo to understand the basic functioning of the platform.
- Record all the data without the worry of notes.
- Get a comprehensive database of all your meetings just on tap.
Screenshare & Draw:
- Share your screen with just a tap.
- Highlight important points to notify others in real-time.
Security & Compliance:
- Built-in CSS3 and HTML3 leaves no room for slacking
- Merge important apps to sync information.
- Create a syndicated database that can be accessed from anywhere.
- It allows clients and users to replay the meetings that are missed.
- Keeps everyone updated on the recent on-goings in the business.