Fuze Video Conferencing Software is everything that users need to work remotely and power business conversations, simply it is an enterprise cloud communication platform. With Fuze Video Conferencing Software, organizations or teams can get rid of the everyday complications in digital and distributed workspace communications and instead further expand to work from anywhere, anytime, and on any device.
With the modernized communication experience and streamlined collaboration organize highly secured calls, meetings, and contact center support under one roof.
Fuze pricing is well-tailored to meet enterprises of different sizes and needs from basic to advanced purposes. For the best Fuze pricing plans, contact the vendor.
Fuze pricing is separately catered for calling and meeting services as:
- Small enterprise @$20 per user/ month
- Enterprise @$30 per user/ month
- Multinational enterprise @$40 per user/ month
- Add on or stand-alone @$15 per user/ month
Users can refer to the company website for a demo.
- Access all features like calls transfer, call recording, conferencing, file sharing, voice mailing, etc.
- Send messages to individuals or groups so easily.
- Improve business productivity with audio and video meetings from anywhere globally and at any time.
- Scheduling meetings can be directly done from the Google or Outlook calendar.
Contact Centre Support
- Effective engagement in groups and chats with the top-notch control and visibility throughout your meeting
- Integrate various apps like Salesforce, Zendesk, and ServiceNow, etc for improved agent productivity thus making everything happen on the same platform
- As a cloud-based UCAS, Fuze offers enterprise-class user experience with above and beyond quality, consumer simplicity and mobility on the go with no hardware setup
- It offers outstanding customer success management, especially for large enterprises.