Rocket.Chat Video Conferencing Software is an open-source and free team collaboration platform that enables its users to communicate securely in real-time across devices on the web, desktop, or mobile. Rocket.Chat Video Conferencing Software allows its users to choose to communicate by chat, video conference, audio messaging, file sharing, or other omnichannel tools. Users can also customize their interface with a range of plugins and securely manage data.
Rocket.Chat Pricing offers both, self-hosted free edition and subscription plans with annual or monthly bills or Rocket.Chat hosted cloud subscription plans with annual or monthly bills. The Rocket.Chat Pricing plans depend upon the business requirements such as the scale and duration. The free starter plan is for self-hosted communities.
The Rocket.Chat Pricing subscription is as follows-
- Self-Managed - Community Edition - Free
- Self-Managed - Pro - $3/User monthly
- Self-Managed - Enterprise - Get Quote
- SaaS - Bronze - $2/User monthly
- Saas - Silver - $4/User monthly
- Saas - Gold - Get Quote
Users can refer to the company website for a demo.
- Operate without any worries with End-to-End encryption.
- Choose on a channel-by-channel basis to enable this feature thus controlling what remains private and what can be visible to other users of the system.
No need to install external applications
- Use Rocket.Chat via browser without any plugins.
- Operate on mobile-optimized websites to video conferences from smartphones or tablets.
- Run Rocket.Chat virtually on any hardware or private cloud.
- Control the flow of data by running it on-premise.
- Engage clients by sending targeted emails.
- Enable popup chat window on company websites and within the app to encourage interaction between website visitors and designated company representatives.
Performance and compatibility of software
- Integrate with Facebook Messenger, WhatsApp or slack, and various other platforms to boost productivity.