Teamviewer Video Conferencing Software is a new age hyperconnectivity tool that offers remote access, support and control. It is a new age hyperconnectivity tool that offers remote access, support, and control with any kind of system operating at the end. It is a cross-platform software that provides instant access to mobile devices and computers located anywhere through secure global remote access networks. It is a collaborative solution to overcome location differences and empowers users to make team communication highly secure.
TeamViewer Video Conferencing Software offers free downloads for personal use and has a pricing plan for commercial use. A 7-day free trial period is also available. Most software companies and vendors require you to contact them with details so they can offer competitive personalized TeamViewer pricing based on your needs. For the best TeamViewer pricing plans, contact the vendor.
Below are few TeamViewer pricing plans-
- Free version - free download for personal use
- TeamViewer pricing for Business License - ₹1350/month, 1user, and one remote session
- TeamViewer pricing for Premium License - ₹2650/month, 50 users and one remote session
- TeamViewer pricing for Corporate License - ₹6250/month, 200 users and three remote sessions
The software has a free version available for private use and offers a 7-day free trial period. There are no demo videos available on the website. Although one can email the same and its support staff helps out the user.
Conference and interaction
- Connects with high-quality audio or video conferences, password-protected screen sharing, group live chat and sharing of rich media, slideshow, and annotation
- Works on projects with other users in real-time
- Access and use remote devices across a range of operating systems with flexible file sharing and remote printing
- Provides timely support to clients and employees in fixing issues
Mobile device support
- Manages and transfer files with easy and secure permanent access to mobile and commercial-grade devices
- Controls and manage processes on the supported device
- Keeps track of employee device activity by managing and configuring its applications
- Records and transfer remote access and support sessions among users
- Prevents any unauthorized access with industry-grade security features
- Enables endpoint management and encryption of the remote device