Xero Accounting Software is an online software mainly designed for the accounting needs of small business firms. The software can be operated from a PC, phone, tablet, or Mac to view the cash flows of the company in real-time. The software is for small business houses and hence it is simple to use yet smart so that the users can devote most of the time in other important areas of their business.
Xero accounting software
offers 30 days of free trial after which you can choose from any of the pricing plans:
- Xero Pricing plan named Early for $9. It allows sending 5 invoices and reconciliation of up to 20 bank transactions
- Xero Pricing plan named Growing for $30. It allows to send any number of invoices and enter any number of bills. There is no limit on the number of bank transactions that can be reconciled.
- The software Pricing plan named Established for $60. It includes all the features covered in the Xero Growing plan and also has multi-currency support. It also helps keep track of the cost and the time associated with project tasks. It manages the claim process for expenses.
When the user visits the website of Xero accounting software, there are different features and specifications of software are explained in a simplistic way. Apart from this, there is also a video that can help as a demo of the software.
Invoicing and Inventory
- Create and send online invoices for a healthy cash flow of the company
- Track and manage inventories so that you can add items easily at the right time to avoid any situation of crisis
Payments and bills
- Integrate your bank accounts easily into the software so that the transactions do not face any trouble while making business
- Track your money with the regular updates offered by the software and bank reconciliation
- Reduce admin efforts by paying the bills on time online and improving the cash flow
- Make purchases easily, keep track of multiple currencies, and also get paid much faster by allowing customers to pay you through different options such as Stripe and Paypal
- Maintain a smart contact list and keep a track of your business performance on the dashboard
- Discover an easier way to maintain fixed assets and taxes through the software
Top Xero Alternatives
Xero accounting software is a widely used cloud-based accounting software. Xero provides seamless integration with third-party software applications, making it easy to use accounting software. There are several accounting software that provides similar features and fall in the same pricing bracket. Top Xero alternatives include:
- Zoho Books
- SAP Business One Accounting Software
- Odoo Accounting Software
- Microsoft Dynamics GP