Pipedrive CRM is highly secured and provides insights along with reports and dashboards. It streamlines every process required for converting deal into sale.
Pipedrive pricing offers 4 plans while pricing users. Its all plans are packed with features like managing, organizing and visualizing sales activities. Pipedrive Pricing is as below:
Essential Plan- $12.5/user/month (billed annually) or $15/user/month (billed monthly). This plan organizes activities and pipelines which helps in easy follow up.
Advanced Plan- $24.90/user/month (billed annually) or $29/user/month (billed monthly). This plan tracks and automates daily sales tasks.
Professional Plan- $49.90/user/month (billed annually) or $59/user/month (billed monthly). This is recommended plan.
Enterprise Plan- $99/user/month (billed annually) for minimum 10 users. This plan provides customized support for CRM.
Pipedrive pricing is explained in detail on the company website page along with demo details.
Pipedrive demo is available on website as well as on youtube. Post demo users can also sign up for trial of actual CRM product. In this trial users can add as many co-workers as they want. This trial is for 14 days. Pipedrive do not charge or sign any contract for trial period.
- Making Efficient Sales: Everything is built around activity-based selling. In sales one can't control results, but can control the actions that drive deals towards completion.
- Follow Up on Deals: Whenever user complete an activity, Pipedrive reminds user to schedule next one. One can even automate this process so follow-ups are created.
- Visual Sales Pipeline: Pipedrive's visual sales pipeline prompts business to take action, remain organized and stay in control of the complex sales process.
- Work Anywhere & Anytime: The mobile Apps let you access deal and contact information even when on the road.
- All Sales data in one place: Pipedrive lets you easily find all the information you need before a meeting or call.
- Understanding of team preferences: Use Pipedrive's reporting to understand where you're losing deals, identify opportunities for improvement and forecast results.