Kissmetrics Data Analysis Software is an analytical tool that helps an individual to develop a clear and accurate understanding of their business and improve the metrics that run their business online. In other words, it helps to simplify the data that is needed by an entrepreneur in order to improve the marketing strategies of the company. Kissmetrics is a renowned tool for swift recording.
A free trial is available only after registering with the website. Apart from this, the vendor provides 3 distinguished plans viz. Silver, gold and platinum. The Kissmetrics pricing plans are as follows:
- Silver: INR 15,276 billed monthly or 2,07,188 billed annually: Tracks up to 25K users with custom technical implementation and 3 user seats.
- Gold: INR 26,791 billed monthly or 3,22,336 billed annually: Tracks up to 100K users with custom technical implementation and 10 user seats.
- Platinum, that is Custom Kissmetrics Pricing: Price depends on the client’s requirements. Includes additional features such as SQL reports, power reports, A/B testing reports, etc.
Schedule a free demo by logging-in onto the official website of Kissmetrics Data Analysis Software. Basic level information to be filled and the sales team contacts for further explaining the product and understanding user requirements.
- It helps in analyzing, collecting data, and measuring the web report to understand and determine the web usage.
- Includes conversion tracking, keyword tracking, page view tracking, user Interactions, campaign management, goal tracking, etc
- Mapping Customer’s Journey
- Records and keeps track of the customer’s journey on the web page.
- Analyze customer’s experience, behavior, and engagement on the websites
- It helps to collect customer data and build profiles.
- Studies marketing dynamics by keeping track of various campaigns, return on investments, website performance, etc.
- Provides facilities such as A/B testing, dashboard, channel attribution, social media metrics to enhance the quality of one’s online business.
- It helps examine, purging, and modeling data with an aim to discover useful data and visualizing it, so that it could help to predict marketing operations.
- Comprises of additional features that allow building a statistical model and perform a regression analysis.