As the name suggests, Maximo is indeed one of the greatest extensive asset management software. Released by IBM in 2005, Maximo gives a future vision of where your business stands. It inputs all your wealth and sources of wealth helping you to improve your affluence.
It provides checking of CRM activities, managing the government liaisoning, moderating your capital expenditure, altering costs etc. This cell phone ready software can store all your work structures and agreements for a lifetime.
IBM Maximo Features
The features of IBM Maximo are:
- Keeping an eye on your assets instantaneously.
- Suggests suitable measures to refurbish your assets from time to time.
- IoT and Watson IoT Manifesto
- Gives a unique identification by connecting all the assets.
- Compiles all former and present data to keep tabs of possible successes and failures.
- The Anywhere feature of IBM Maximo enables you to access 24/7.
- You can easily get acquainted with all your work orders and other information in a jiffy.
- Manage your customers, project meetings, freighting of work and much more.
- Sanction and configure the weather report for a better next meeting plan.
IBM Maximo Pricing
IBM Maximo pricing starts at $164.00 per user. Although they don’t have a free version, they do offer a free trial. The IBM Maximo pricing for SaaS Dedicated and Maximo On-Prem are not revealed openly. To know more about the IBM Maximo pricing details you can always get in touch with the sales team via call, email or text.
IBM Maximo Demo
IBM Maximo pricing provides a free trial; however, it may not reflect the current application functionality accurately. All of your data input would be reviewed as temporary. On top of that, the database of IBM demo is refreshed weekly. You can always have an insight into how the actual software works by taking up a trial version.