Skype Video Conferencing Software is a dominant and versatile VoIP Service which is also used to send free messages alongside Voice notes, and Video calls through various platforms. Skype Video Conferencing Software is used predominantly in businesses for its superior video quality and its user-friendly attributes alongside the ease at which content can be shared. Skype’s usage of encryption makes it a safe platform for an organization to communicate without worrying about privacy and security.
Skype Pricing depends upon the business requirement and it’s free for up to 25 participants. The charges for additional members are $12.5 per user per month which can be extended up to 250 participants.
Here are the Skype Pricing plans:
- Online Plan 1- $2.00/user/month
- Online Plan 2- $5.50/user/month
- Office 365 Business Essentials- $5.00/user/month
- Office 365 Business Premium- $12.50/user/month
Skype Video Conferencing Software provides a free demo on the website to make users accustomed to the use of the application before they install it. It is free for use for up to 25 participants.
- Improves the application to reduce the delay of data and voice transfer to the receptor.
- Encryption which avoids any disturbance in the pathway and communicates with the involved parties.
Language Translation and subtitles
- Incorporated with a translator to facilitate users to understand each other even if they communicating in a different language.
- Incorporation of subtitles for those who have hearing problems or are in noisy areas.
Screen and file sharing
- Aids users to troubleshoot issues.
- It provides a platform for having proper discussions and helps in making real-time decisions faster.
Video Quality and Handling
- It generates video calls with high quality, no disturbance, and no latency.
- Handling is easy, set up and accessibility from a remote location facilitates the user.