Enscape 3D Rendering Software is a rendering and virtual reality plugin that integrates into several popular modelling programs such as Revit or ArchiCAD. Mainly designed and targeted for architects it has expanded and found a place in other fields such as engineering and construction. Real-time rendering reduces workload and increases efficiency.
Enscape Pricing offers subscriptions starting from $47 USD per month/per user for a single-use license to $58.25 USD per month/per user for a floating license (Only for annual subscribers). Enscape Pricing segments are as follows:
- Fixed-Seat License- $47 USD per month/per user (15% off on annual subscriptions)
- Floating License- $58.25 USD per month/per user (billed annually)
Enscape 3D Rendering Software offers a free 14 day available on their website to test their program. Along with this, they offer a free educational license for students and teachers. User forums and blogs allow new users to get accustomed to the program.
- Instantly create and view design changes in a fully rendered 3-D model
- Reduces waiting time streamlining the design process
- Experience the design in virtual reality by using a VR headset
- Enter VR right through the modelling program with just one click
- Create orthographic views of the 3-D design and view each floorplan individually
- Simulate ultra-realistic clouds, fog, light interactions and BIM information of each element
- View and explore the design in 360° panorama with the ability to share it via QR codes or view it on a phone.
- Export fully rendered videos or standalone images to be viewed without and special programs
- Customize the design by adding realistic vegetation, props, and people.
- Reduce the effort of locating 3-D assets with premade buildings to make the designs livelier