The company have positioned itself as a market leader in terms of pricing in market. Salesforce CRM pricing starts from merely $25 per user per month and goes till $300 depending on the business requirements and business size. The user can receive the pricing directly from the website by requesting quote based on number of users and business size. Salesforce CRM comes with different editions which has unique features and pricing. Below are some of Salesforce CRM pricing plans:
- Sales Essentials Edition pricing: $25/user/month for up to 5 users
- Professional Edition pricing: $75/user/month. CRM for any size of the team
- Enterprise Edition pricing: $150/user/month. Highly customizable CRM
- Unlimited Edition pricing: $300/user/month. Unlimited CRM features and support
Salesforce CRM Demo :
The product demo is available on its website through videos and animated transitions. The demo of CRM is divided into various parts depending on who is the end-user of CRM. The demo provides a hint on how to use CRM on mobile and how to do effective lead management. Apart from this, it also provides a 30-day free trial of its CRM which also works as a demo and after which the user can choose the better plan. It provides the demo through technical support also.
It provides a lightning Platform that gives the fastest, most complete way to put customers at the center of everything an organization does.
Salesforce CRM Features :
- Account and Contact Management: Provides a unified view of customers, including activity data, key contacts, customer queries, and internal account conversations. Provide insights from social media websites by tracking customer conversations.
- Opportunity Management: Provides comprehensive view of the group's deals with Opportunity Management. This feature allows to stay connected with customer and retrieve data to close the deal.
- Lead Management: Track leads from click to close, while continually optimizing campaigns across every channel. Make smarter decisions about where to invest marketing money.
- Sales Data: Get the right sales data at the right time with data repository. Increase sales and marketing productivity with the latest and most accurate data.
- Reports and Dashboards: Dig deeper with detailed reports that anyone can create. Access reports and dashboards from anywhere using mobile devices.
- Sales Forecasting: Get a real-time view into the team’s forecasts. Use in-line editing, override visibility, multicurrency support, and more to stay on top in the industry
Apart from above features, Salesforce CRM deliver exceptional social experiences by connecting customers to marketing, sales, and service. It provides 24/7 customer support team to help all users from Small business to Enterprise to keep the business running. Dynamic pricing helps user to opt for CRM according to business needs.