CSS is a combination of customer and service interaction solutions, which are intended to empower customers to provision themselves. CSS solutions consist of Interactive Voice Response (IVR) systems, mobile self-service, virtual assistants, and e-support (web-based). These solutions empower end users to perform tasks or access data on their own, without the help of any customer service agent. End users can avail the service 24/7/365. CSS is a subsegment of Customer Relationship Management (CRM) and is also used for Employee Relationship Management (ERM).
The vendors have been placed into 4 categories based on their performance in each criterion: visionary leaders, innovators, emerging, and dynamic.
The visionary leaders receive high scores for most of the evaluation criteria. They have an established product portfolio and a very strong market presence.
Innovators have innovative portfolio of services and a strong potential to build robust business strategies for their business growth, to be at par with the Visionary Leaders. Moreover, a strong and dedicated direct and indirect sales channel is one of the key factors influencing the brand position of the firm.
The dynamic differentiators are established vendors with very strong business strategies. However, they have a low product portfolio. They focus on a specific type of technology related to the product.
The emerging companies have niche product offerings and are starting to gain their position in the market. They do not have much strong business strategies as compared to other established vendors. They might be new entrants in the market and require some more time before getting significant traction in the market.
TOP VENDORS In Customer Self-Service Software
- ORACLE CORPORATION0 Reviews
- NUANCE COMMUNICATIONS, INC0 Reviews
- EGAIN CORPORATION0 Reviews
Buyer has fair idea what to buy
Buyer has partial idea what to buy
2. Select Vendor’s best differentiated solution to your problem
Customer Self-Service Software Quadrant
|Product Features and Functionality|
|Breadth and Depth of Product Offerings|
- 1BUYERVENDOREXPERTS3.7MNM ANALYSTS
- 2BUYERVENDOREXPERTS3.5MNM ANALYSTS
- 3BUYERVENDOREXPERTS3.4MNM ANALYSTS
- 4BUYERVENDOREXPERTS3.3MNM ANALYSTS
- 5BUYERVENDOREXPERTS3.2MNM ANALYSTS
- 6BUYERVENDOREXPERTS3.1MNM ANALYSTS
- 7BUYERVENDOREXPERTS3.0MNM ANALYSTS
- 8BUYERVENDOREXPERTS2.9MNM ANALYSTS
- 9BUYERVENDOREXPERTS2.9MNM ANALYSTS
- 10BUYERVENDOREXPERTS2.7MNM ANALYSTS
- 11BUYERVENDOREXPERTS2.7MNM ANALYSTS
- 12BUYERVENDOREXPERTS2.6MNM ANALYSTS
- 13BUYERVENDOREXPERTS2.6MNM ANALYSTS
- 14BUYERVENDOREXPERTS2.6MNM ANALYSTS
- 15BUYERVENDOREXPERTS2.5MNM ANALYSTS
- 16BUYERVENDOREXPERTS2.4MNM ANALYSTS
- 17BUYERVENDOREXPERTS2.4MNM ANALYSTS
- 18BUYERVENDOREXPERTS2.2MNM ANALYSTS
- 19BUYERVENDOREXPERTS2.1MNM ANALYSTS
- 20BUYERVENDOREXPERTS1.7MNM ANALYSTS